We provide perfect service to the electronics and technology sector with all our strength.
We are at the service of both our consumer electronics manufacturers and our product-supplying technology and electronics companies with our value-added services such as security certified warehouses, product assembly, and global transportation management capability.
Customers Served By Us
White Goods Sector
- Warehouse, cross-dock and stock management suitable for white goods storage
- International transport management (air-land-sea-train transport modes)
- Milk-Run goods collection for manufacturing and Just-in-time plant supply
- E-commerce management, in-store product collection and packaging
- Full-Fledged Omni-Channel Distribution system including stores, dealers, B2C home deliveries
- White-Glove home delivery service
- Return product management
- Value-added services such as packaging, semi-production; etc.
- Pallet movement management
Netlog’s Approach and Experience
We are available to understand the different needs of each customer, to manage their expectations and to offer the most correct solution designed only for them.
We realize the business model of our customers.
Although we offer different solutions for many sectors, we understand the position, approach and vision of our customers in their industry and design systems that reflect this perspective.
We clearly understand the existing logistics organization of our customers.
Before we the business model of our customer, we examine the existing logistics operation structure thoroughly and reveal the advantages and disadvantages in the process.
We know the priorities of our customers.
Even the logistics needs of two trademarks operating in the same industry can be very different. Therefore, we take care to understand the priorities of each of our customers. We build our logistics and supply chain management solutions for our customers on such foundations.
We share the tailor-made solutions with our customers.
By blending our extensive experience and knowledge that we have gained from many different industries over the years with our specialized staff, we offer special offers for the needs of each of our customers.
- Supply Chain Design
- Project Time Schedule
- Service Fee Proposal
We communicate openly and properly with our customers at the proposal phase.
We aim to establish a long-term cooperation with all our customers. At the project proposal phase, we give our customers the necessary time and support to evaluate the proposal in depth. Thus, we prevent all misunderstandings that may exist at the beginning of the project.
- Standard Business Management Analysis
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Session
- Evaluation and Submission of the Contract Conditions for Signature
- Assignment of the Project Manager and Customer Management Team
- Order Management of the Warehouse Equipment
- Personnel Recruitment and Training
- Integration with the Customer Systems and Technologies
- Installation of the Warehouse Systems and Testing Process
- Takeover of the First Shipment
Even after we have handed over a completed or implemented project to the warehouse management team, we continue to monitor the process and conduct the tests to make sure that everything is done in the most efficient way.
- Customer Portal Setup
- Management of Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Personnel Management
- Budget and Savings