With the power of our logistics infrastructure, we produce solutions for all players of every industry and for the construction industry.
Controlled supply chain management, a well-planned raw material inventory, wide distribution network… In short, it is possible to increase efficiency, work much more effectively and productively, and most importantly, reduce your costs with a perfectly managed logistics operation.
Customers Served By Us
Manufacturing and Raw Material
Iron and Steel, Mining and Chemical
- Warehouse, cross-dock and inventory management suitable for industrial product storage
- International transport management (air-land-sea-train transport modes)
- Milk-Run goods collection for manufacturing and Just-in-time plant supply, in-plant line supply and internal inventory management
- E-commerce logistics
- Omni-Channel (store, dealer, end customer) distribution management for the finished product
- Return product management
- Value-added services such as packaging, semi-production, etc.
- Pallet movement management
Netlog’s Approach and Experience
We are available to understand the different needs of each customer, to manage their expectations and to offer the most correct solution designed only for them.
We realize the business model of our customers.
Although we offer different solutions for many sectors, we understand the position, approach and vision of our customers in their industry and design systems that reflect this perspective.
We clearly understand the existing logistics organization of our customers.
Before we the business model of our customer, we examine the existing logistics operation structure thoroughly and reveal the advantages and disadvantages in the process.
We know the priorities of our customers.
Even the logistics needs of two trademarks operating in the same industry can be very different. Therefore, we take care to understand the priorities of each of our customers. We build our logistics and supply chain management solutions for our customers on such foundations.
We share the tailor-made solutions with our customers.
By blending our extensive experience and knowledge that we have gained from many different industries over the years with our specialized staff, we offer special offers for the needs of each of our customers.
- Supply Chain Design
- Project Time Schedule
- Service Fee Proposal
We communicate openly and properly with our customers at the proposal phase.
We aim to establish a long-term cooperation with all our customers. At the project proposal phase, we give our customers the necessary time and support to evaluate the proposal in depth. Thus, we prevent all misunderstandings that may exist at the beginning of the project.
- Standard Business Management Analysis
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Session
- Evaluation and Submission of the Contract Conditions for Signature
- Assignment of the Project Manager and Customer Management Team
- Order Management of the Warehouse Equipment
- Personnel Recruitment and Training
- Integration with the Customer Systems and Technologies
- Installation of the Warehouse Systems and Testing Process
- Takeover of the First Shipment
Even after we have handed over a completed or implemented project to the warehouse management team, we continue to monitor the process and conduct the tests to make sure that everything is done in the most efficient way.
- Customer Portal Setup
- Management of Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Personnel Management
- Budget and Savings