We serve over 1,600 catering companies in the food industry in Turkey. Don’t you wonder what benefits this experience can bring to you?
In this highly sensitive consumption chain, which concerns the whole society, it plays a vital role to deliver the products to the consumers in the freshest and healthiest way. The companies that can achieve this can create the long-lasting reliable brands and achieve the solid sales figures. One of the most important criteria for this success is to have an expert food logistics network.
As Netlog, we invested $ 200 million for warehouses, vehicles and technologies for healthy and safe food logistics, and we redefined the food logistics standards of Turkey in the last 10 years.
Customers Served By Us
Food Producers and Exporters/Importers
Vegetable and Fruit Producers
Beverage and Sauce Producers
- Over 1600 customers in the food industry
- Temperature controlled storage and delivery solutions
- Omni-Channel Distribution infrastructure for supermarkets, distributors, grocery stores
- Close relationships with all local and national chains
- International transport management (air-land-sea-train transport modes)
- Specific services for the raw material procurement process for production
- Value-added services such as packaging, semi-production
- Purchasing and import solutions on behalf of the customer
- In-store merchandising operations
- Pallet movement management
- Return product management
Netlog’s Approach and Experience
We are available to understand the different needs of each customer, to manage their expectations and to offer the most correct solution designed only for them.
We realize the business model of our customers.
Although we offer different solutions for many sectors, we understand the position, approach and vision of our customers in their industry and design systems that reflect this perspective.
We clearly understand the existing logistics organization of our customers.
Before we the business model of our customer, we examine the existing logistics operation structure thoroughly and reveal the advantages and disadvantages in the process.
We know the priorities of our customers.
Even the logistics needs of two trademarks operating in the same industry can be very different. Therefore, we take care to understand the priorities of each of our customers. We build our logistics and supply chain management solutions for our customers on such foundations.
We share the tailor-made solutions with our customers.
By blending our extensive experience and knowledge that we have gained from many different industries over the years with our specialized staff, we offer special offers for the needs of each of our customers.
- Supply Chain Design
- Project Time Schedule
- Service Fee Proposal
We communicate openly and properly with our customers at the proposal phase.
We aim to establish a long-term cooperation with all our customers. At the project proposal phase, we give our customers the necessary time and support to evaluate the proposal in depth. Thus, we prevent all misunderstandings that may exist at the beginning of the project.
- Standard Business Management Analysis
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Session
- Evaluation and Submission of the Contract Conditions for Signature
- Assignment of the Project Manager and Customer Management Team
- Order Management of the Warehouse Equipment
- Personnel Recruitment and Training
- Integration with the Customer Systems and Technologies
- Installation of the Warehouse Systems and Testing Process
- Takeover of the First Shipment
Even after we have handed over a completed or implemented project to the warehouse management team, we continue to monitor the process and conduct the tests to make sure that everything is done in the most efficient way.
- Customer Portal Setup
- Management of Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Personnel Management
- Budget and Savings